- You can control how much money you put behind the idea.
- You can control which markets you trade in.
- You can control how much you are willing to risk per trade barring any gap downs, or halt situations that might impact you negatively.
- You can control what type of stocks you buy, big caps, only small caps, only over $20, only under $10, etc…
- You can control what type of set ups you buy.
- You can control when you get in or out, barring a halt.
- You can’t control the outcome of the trade.
- You can’t control how the market will react to news, try not to impose your views too much.
The point is not to fret over what you can’t control, once you put the trade in along with your stop for the most part everything else is out of your control.
Frank Zorrilla is the founder of Zor Capital LLC a New York based investment management firm. Our goal is superior performance, with preservation of capital as our number one priority. Zor Capital manages separate accounts (both taxable and retirement) for accredited investors and institutions. This structure gives clients access to a hedge fund like strategy while maintaining 100% control of their accounts. Managed Assets