1. Don’t chase stocks.
2. Don’t believe the hype with all chips, sell some on the way up.
3. Scan; down multiple days in a row up today is a good one.
4. What matters the most in the short-term is momentum and mean reversion.
5. Shoot first ask questions later.
6. $GCAP $UEPS two bitcoin plays yet to make their secondary moves.
7. $RDUS a bio to watch.
8. $ZGNX a high tight flag.
STOCK OF THE WEEK RECAP
Frank Zorrilla, Registered Advisor In New York. If you need a second opinion, suggestions, and or feedback in regards to the market feel free to reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-480-7463.
This information is issued solely for informational and educational purposes and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. None of the information contained in this blog constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. From time to time, the content creator or its affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in this blog. The stocks presented are not to be considered a recommendation to buy any stock. This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives. Investors should consult their own financial or investment adviser before trading or acting upon any information provided. Past performance is not indicative of future results.