• Bitcoin hit a high of $64,899 on 4/14/2021.
• Over the next 35-days, high to low= -53.77%
• The high today was 44,000 & the low was 30k, -31.8%, basically a 1987 style type crash.
• Major Crypto exchanges were down.
• Monday, October 19, 1987, is known as Black Monday.
• The stock market fell more than 20% in a single day.
• Many years ago, big stock market corrections had a habit of testing and at times undercutting the big panic sell-off day a month later or so.
Take a look.
2010 Flash Crash
This is not a prediction.
Anything can happen.
But chance favors the prepared mind.
You can view over 400 of my trades here https://www.tradervue.com/shared/users/8059.
This information is issued solely for informational and educational purposes and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. None of the information contained in this blog constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. From time to time, the content creator or its affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in this blog. The stocks presented are not to be considered a recommendation to buy any stock. This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives. Investors should consult their own financial or investment adviser before trading or acting upon any information provided. Past performance is not indicative of future results.