Fining Stocks Before They Breakout 1/5 Edition
1/5 WATCHLIST; Finding Stocks Before They Breakout.
Swings of interest if and only if they can get through yesterday’s high.
1. Buy Stop .10cents above yesterday’s high.
2. Stop, generally at 3-day low or breakout day low.
3. 1-10 day holds looking for 5-20% move.
4. The market will either get you in or keep you out. In if they go thru yesterday’s high plus .10, out if they don’t.
5. Once your orders are hit everything you can possibly control is out of your hands, cheering them on like horses won’t make a difference.
6. In the short-term what matters the most is momentum and mean reversion.
STOCK OF THE WEEK RECAP
Frank Zorrilla, Registered Advisor In New York. If you need a second opinion, suggestions, and or feedback in regards to the market feel free to reach me at email@example.com or 646-480-7463.
This information is issued solely for informational and educational purposes and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. None of the information contained in this blog constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. From time to time, the content creator or its affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in this blog. The stocks presented are not to be considered a recommendation to buy any stock. This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives. Investors should consult their own financial or investment adviser before trading or acting upon any information provided. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!